Unlocking LTE band 8 (900MHz) : r/oneplus - Reddit

I can't speak for band 8 LTE, but I tried this method to unlock band 2 LTE for T-Mobile US use. I was able to follow the entire band unlock ...

"unlocking" LTE bands on OPX : r/oneplus - Reddit

I've heard there are methods to wring out LTE bands from Qualcomm CPUs. Would there be any method for bringing Band 17 out of a OnePlus X?

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Can I enable LTE bands on the OnePlus 8 Pro CN (IN2020)? - Reddit

Afaik there is no way to enable more bands on OnePlus devices.

T-mo versions on Verizon? - oneplus - Reddit

I see a lot of ebay discounted T-mo 'unlocked' versions of the 10T, wondering if they work on Verizon or are missing bands.

Is not supporting certain LTE bands a hardware limitation or ... - Reddit

I remember a video about someone unlocking a couple of LTE bands on the Nexus 4, so I'm wondering if the same thing could be done on the OPX?

How do I get my Network to work on my Chinese OnePlus One? : r ...

If anyone here could give some sort of guide to unlock these bands for use on my OnePlus One, it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Set Radio Band Mode activity hidden : r/oneplus - Reddit

So I was looking through the available activities on my 8 Pro model to see if there's an easy way to toggle the Dark/Light mode on the ...

How do you force certain LTE bands? (OP6) : r/oneplus - Reddit

I was wondering if there is a way to force certain LTE bands? Say I only want to use band 71 or Band 2 how can I force these bands only? I ...

zUPcGMnrwpi2KQg0L45o (u/zUPcGMnrwpi2KQg0L45o) - Reddit

My carrier operates 4G on the 900MHz band outside cities, which is band 8. The impression I've got is band 8 can be unlocked for LTE. Is that correct?

Will this phone work on Tmo? : r/tmobile - Reddit

"stupidly good deal" as in $200, unlocked? Sure, buy one or two but be aware it lacks b71, which may limit your rural and indoor coverage, ...